We have two distinct offerings for people in different stages of life.
Here are the types of people who find these plans most beneficial.
Family Income Protection Plan
May be right for you if….
- You are in your working years and your income is required to support your family
- You have financial dependents which could include children, a spouse, or aging parents
- You have financial obligations that will continue regardless of your income or personal situation
- Have dedicated a good amount of time and training to your existing career
- Would take a substantial pay cut or need to stop work to retrain if you could no longer work in your field
During your working career nothing is more important than the ability to continue to make money. It fuels your lifestyle, your savings for retirement and allows you to give your family the best experiences possible during the time you have together.
If you income stopped, how would your lifestyle change? Could you continue as is? Would you need to deplete your savings? How long would that last? If it carried on for a long period of time would you have to sell your home and move? Uproot the kids? End up in a new neighbourhood?
A family income protection plan will show you how you can take care of the people you love by ensuring that they are provided for, regardless of where life takes you.
Family Wealth Transfer Plan
May be right for you if….
- You are 70 years of age or older
- Live a comfortable lifestyle with more money than you need
- Have adult children or other individuals that you want to benefit from your life’s work and savings when you’re gone
- Have an adult child or trusted contact person who is willing to participate in the process of setting up a Family Wealth Transfer Plan
- May have recently downsized or transitioned to independent living
You want your final wishes to be honored and to eliminate confusion, they need to be clear. Your Family Wealth Transfer Plan will bring clarity and acts as a compliment to your will. It will guide your power of attorney and eventually your executor toward the outcome you desire.
We have a process that will help you define what you want, which will eliminate confusion and delay and will remove the burden of your children having to decide for you during an already stressful time – especially if they don’t agree. It will be in writing and they will have the ability to work with your personalized team at Braun Financial who have gotten to know you, understand why you have made your decisions and can be your advocate.